I watched the Orange&White Spring Game on the SEC Network and was impressed with Tennessee

TennesseeJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I think they will win the SEC title with a 10-2 record and edge out 9-3 UGAG. Tennessee is going to be very stout on defense and will have a great running game. The only minus to Tennessee is Josh Dobbs doesn't have the arm to go deep with any consistency. I wish Coach Johnson would have recruited Dobbs,he would have been excellent in the GT offense. I can't wait for GT to play Tennessee in 2017. 2017 will be a good time to play Tennessee since they'll have to replace Josh Dobbs along with backs Jalen Hurd and Alvin Kamara.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I think they will win the SEC title with a 10-2 record and edge out 9-3 UGAG. Tennessee is going to be very stout on defense and will have a great running game. The only minus to Tennessee is Josh Dobbs doesn't have the arm to go deep with any consistency. I wish Coach Johnson would have recruited Dobbs,he would have been excellent in the GT offense. I can't wait for GT to play Tennessee in 2017. 2017 will be a good time to play Tennessee since they'll have to replace Josh Dobbs along with backs Jalen Hurd and Alvin Kamara.
I read Dobbs liked our AE program very much but not our 30ption program. Or did I read that on GT's version of The Onion ? Seriously.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Tenn has underperformed their expectations for years now. I do recall last preseason all the buzz going on about Tenn. They crashed and burned. They have one of the top 5 facilities in the nation they should be an elite team every year, I don't know why they can never meet or exceed expectations.

TennesseeJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Tenn has underperformed their expectations for years now. I do recall last preseason all the buzz going on about Tenn. They crashed and burned. They have one of the top 5 facilities in the nation they should be an elite team every year, I don't know why they can never meet or exceed expectations.
Tennessee had a whole lot of rebuilding to do with having hit rock bottom from 2012 under Derek Dooley and Butch Jones being left with a team devoid of talent and speed in 2013.The SEC East is weak this season with Georgia having found a new coach in Kirby Smart who could very well be another Ray Goff or Jim Donnan and Florida having lost most of their defense from last season. I think Tennessee goes 10-2 and winds up playing 9-3 Ole Miss in the SEC Championship Game. In 2017 Tennessee could fall back to 8 wins with the quarterback probably being the inexperienced Quinten Dormady and the backs being John Kelly and Jayson Sparks.

Last edited: