I say this in a joking manner. But not really...

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
How many people do you think will play as Georgia Tech this week in College Football 25? 😂😂

But seriously. I'm 32, so I like to think I'm not *old* but I'm not in tune with the teenagers now. I scroll through TikTok (ashamedly so) too much and the exposure we're getting from this is insane.

I go through comments just to see what people have to say and I've seen a bunch of people saying how Haynes King is a beast in the video game. And how Haynes is nasty in the game.

Y'all, kids are gonna know who the hell we are now. If we can snowball this over the season, we are literally going to witness a monumental shift in the program right before our eyes.

LETS GOOOOOO! on to Georgia State

yellajacket20

Jolly Good Fellow
Positive press from the game has been great. Big stage, only game on, first one of the season and we pulled it out.

It's been 11 years since NCAA has been released on folks have been talking it up all summer. Having a bunch of new folks playing as Tech, watching the Wreck lead the team on the field, hearing the whistle on 1st downs...it does mean something. It's still college football and I think that folks are eagerly waiting for a legit school to field a good football team.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Positive press from the game has been great. Big stage, only game on, first one of the season and we pulled it out.

It's been 11 years since NCAA has been released on folks have been talking it up all summer. Having a bunch of new folks playing as Tech, watching the Wreck lead the team on the field, hearing the whistle on 1st downs...it does mean something. It's still college football and I think that folks are eagerly waiting for a legit school to field a good football team.
Lots of people watched that game. It was the biggest game on tv and people were ready for some college football. Tough to give up a home game at BDS but this time it appears to have been worth it.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer

We irocnically play really well into the broken meta in that game of running goal lien with Haynes at tail. He's oen cut from a TD on every power O.

If you know what you are doing our RPOs are damn near unstoppable. Leary has a 96 speed slants are house calls.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Part of me hates it cause I like playing with low key teams and surprising opponent, plus hate mirror matches. Do love the perception status though!

Playcall wise, I’m a bit more favorable to the RPO bubble though. Pistol has some nice plays for goal line as well.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

Hell yeah dude! Why not us?! Let's gooo