I am sick and tired!!!!

ptjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
I am sick and tired of our so called fans bashing our players, coaches, and team. I was in the stands at the ND game and these jerks were bashing JT and others as well as our coaches. Who do they think got us where we are?
We are a family and when times get tough the only people who will stand by you should be your family. If you don't want to chear the white and gold get off the bus and go chear for that other Georgia school. If your not 100% Georgia Tech then we don't want you or need you!

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I know not of these so called fans. I've seen a bunch of Eeyores who think GT is not a good team all of a sudden because of the disaster in South Bend, but no "bashing" per se.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I am sick and tired of our so called fans bashing our players, coaches, and team. I was in the stands at the ND game and these jerks were bashing JT and others as well as our coaches. Who do they think got us where we are?
We are a family and when times get tough the only people who will stand by you should be your family. If you don't want to chear the white and gold get off the bus and go chear for that other Georgia school. If your not 100% Georgia Tech then we don't want you or need you!
Only bad-mouthing I heard up in Section 18 was a couple of insanely uncreative ND fans a couple rows back yelling "GT isn't very good at football". All the GT fans in my area were fully supportive and kept it up through the end of the game, still talking scenarios on how we could pull it out.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Is it that time of the year for people to be telling others how to be a "good" fan already? I was really looking forward to not having to see that until basketball season this year. Oh well.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
This happens with every team. Just listen to the Paul Finebaum show the week after a few big name SEC schools lose. The ability of fans to just accept a loss and move on is a trait of the past. People want blood these days if there is any sign of adversity.