How to watch Louisville Game?

Scott462

Georgia Tech Fan
I've got Youtube TV and Hulu but looks like the game is unavailable for streaming on both services. I don't think it's available on Fubo either. How can I stream this game?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I've got Youtube TV and Hulu but looks like the game is unavailable for streaming on both services. I don't think it's available on Fubo either. How can I stream this game?
Where are you seeing unavailable for streaming? It's on ESPN2 nationwide which is carried at least by YouTubeTV and I'd suspect Hulu as well. I just checked on my account.

Regardless, if you have a subscription, you'll be able to tune in on WatchESPN.com directly.

Scott462

Georgia Tech Fan
Where are you seeing unavailable for streaming? It's on ESPN2 nationwide which is carried at least by YouTubeTV and I'd suspect Hulu as well. I just checked on my account.

Regardless, if you have a subscription, you'll be able to tune in on WatchESPN.com directly.
Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 8.47.50 AM.png

^ Youtube TV

Scott462

Georgia Tech Fan

It's not even showing up on the WatchESPN, upcoming calendar.