How to watch a replay?

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Is there any way to watch a replay of the game? I would bet that @BobintheATL99 will have the game on Youtube in the next couple of days, but does anyone know of another way to watch a replay of these ACC Network games? I've got Dish network and usually watch a replay on WatchESPN, but that's not working with the ACC Network stuff. I was able to do watchespn for during the game realtime, but not for a replay, for some strange reason.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Is there any way to watch a replay of the game? I would bet that @BobintheATL99 will have the game on Youtube in the next couple of days, but does anyone know of another way to watch a replay of these ACC Network games? I've got Dish network and usually watch a replay on WatchESPN, but that's not working with the ACC Network stuff. I was able to do watchespn for during the game realtime, but not for a replay, for some strange reason.

I was able to watch the game on a PC last night on ESPN.com/watch. I have DirecTV.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow

I’m working on it. I have to stitch together a bunch of different recordings because the cable broadcast cut in about 5 minutes in to the game. The pregame stuff with Wes and Roddy is only available on the online streaming version. It will take a little while to stitch it all together. I’m guessing tomorrow or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’m working on it. I have to stitch together a bunch of different recordings because the cable broadcast cut in about 5 minutes in to the game. The pregame stuff with Wes and Roddy is only available on the online streaming version. It will take a little while to stitch it all together. I’m guessing tomorrow or Tuesday.

I wondered how you were going to get all the footage to stitch together. You are awesome!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I wondered how you were going to get all the footage to stitch together. You are awesome!
It’s pretty tedious but not impossible.
TL;DR
I recorded the pregame and post game interviews, etc. i also recorded what was broadcast of the game. I capped the stream of the game from the ACCN. Between all of those, I should be able to stitch together something. The archive copy will only be stereo and not 5.1 audio, but I’ll live...