How many games do you think UGAG wins this season?

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think UGAG stumbles and bumbles around to a 7-5 season and Georgia finds out Kirby Smart is the next coming of Ray Goff

Tennessee L
South Carolina W
Vanderbilt W
Florida L
Kentucky W
Auburn L
Louisiana Lafayette W
Georgia Tech L

Belk Bowl

Wake Forest

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
They got embarrassed but I still see 8-9 wins. I don't see Tennessee walking out with a win next week. It's just a matter of time until they play someone who doesn't implode. But Jacob Eason will probably do everything in his power to try and lose.

If Eason commits 3 turnovers they'll lose. Less than 3 and they'll win.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
They got embarrassed but I still see 8-9 wins. I don't see Tennessee walking out with a win next week. It's just a matter of time until they play someone who doesn't implode. But Jacob Eason will probably do everything in his power to try and lose.

If Eason commits 3 turnovers they'll lose. Less than 3 and they'll win.

I could see them farting their way to a win over TN. Then, the 'best 1-loss team in the cuntry' talk will commence.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I could see them farting their way to a win over TN. Then, the 'best 1-loss team in the cuntry' talk will commence.
Georgia has no offensive line which has made Nick Chubb not very effective. The only team Georgia ran on this season was a North Carolina team with one of the worst run defenses in America. I think Tennessee wins rather easily in Athens 42-24.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Georgia has no offensive line which has made Nick Chubb not very effective. The only team Georgia ran on this season was a North Carolina team with one of the worst run defenses in America. I think Tennessee wins rather easily in Athens 42-24.

TN is just well-coached enough to keep UGA in it.