How do we not have a noon game yet?

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Tv windows are different than they used to be. More late afternoon and prime time windows for Bally sports and the acc network to fill

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
He's 14. Late games probably impact his bedtime curfew. :LOL:
Do you want a noon kickoff?
I don’t want noon kickoffs. I go to games at Bobby Dodd but I sit in the East stands so it’s always so hot at noon because the sun shines on where me and my family sit. I’m actually 16, and unless the game starts at like 9 or 10 I usually am able to stay until the end if I want. I pointed it out because usually bad teams get noon kickoffs and better teams get 3:30 and prime time, and considering how bad we are I’m pleasantly surprised we haven’t had any nooners.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I don’t want noon kickoffs. I go to games at Bobby Dodd but I sit in the East stands so it’s always so hot at noon because the sun shines on where me and my family sit. I’m actually 16, and unless the game starts at like 9 or 10 I usually am able to stay until the end if I want. I pointed it out because usually bad teams get noon kickoffs and better teams get 3:30 and prime time, and considering how bad we are I’m pleasantly surprised we haven’t had any nooners.
I likewise am surprised. Don't know how that happened.