Hopeful for Leo to have a big year, and Boger learns not to bump old threads

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Hoping he has a good year! Been excited to see him play for a few years now.
You can't do this to me. My Monday has been bad enough already, and you about made me go cry in a corner. I've been dying to see this kid get regular playing time, and this is the year he finally should get it. Those hopes and dreams died this morning thanks to you. Mods, there's got to be some sort of corrective action we can take here, right? Isn't there some sort of archaic rule that prohibits bumping an old injury thread?:LOL:

Boger, this is how to turn an entire fanbase against you in one post. @kg01 is Boger on the list? Cause you might have to make a new list just for him for this sort of behavior lol

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
MY bad! I've been waiting to see him play for a few years now. I think he can be a GT great if he can put it all together. He's had plenty of time to understand the game from the side. Should be ready to roll.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Ok with me to end this thread and put a headstone where it used to be.
Work Birthday GIF by Holler Studios

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
MY bad! I've been waiting to see him play for a few years now. I think he can be a GT great if he can put it all together. He's had plenty of time to understand the game from the side. Should be ready to roll.

It's not that I'm mad at you, bog. I'm just disappointed...

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am similarly optimistic on Leo. He should know the system fully by now and if he can stay healthy I think he will be a physical presence for us on the outside who can give QB1 a chance for quick slants to move the chains as well as go stretch the field to allow the other slots and burners we have to do the same on the opposite side of the field. Going to have the potential to really open the field up for us.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
I am similarly optimistic on Leo. He should know the system fully by now and if he can stay healthy I think he will be a physical presence for us on the outside who can give QB1 a chance for quick slants to move the chains as well as go stretch the field to allow the other slots and burners we have to do the same on the opposite side of the field. Going to have the potential to really open the field up for us.
He looked like a greek god on the field in the spring game. I was having flashbacks of BeBe torching teams with the smoke screen...