Hey...

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh this thread is about to get political
agJIP.gif

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Hate the offseason. Full of crappy thread titles and stuff that has no business being in the football board. Itching to see some spring football. from all the players I've talked too workouts and coaches runs have been going smoothly. I've seen Andrew Marshall walking around in some sort of arm cast/ shoulder immobilizer. Any clue what's the deal there @Eric ?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Lots of good recognition for Tech in the speech. High value low cost education that is world class and make opportunities available for those who work hard.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Moved to the lounge.

I'm certain this thread will turn political. Don't really have an issue with that other than the high potential for personal attacks once opinions are posted. Let's see how long this thread can stay open.

Please be cordial and keep personal commentary about other members' opinions to yourself.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
This would have been a good day to have some prospects visit. Get to see the Campus, Facilities, and POTUS... BAM!
Yep. I watched a replay of some of the speech, and the venue and the student body, and the crowd in general, looked first class. Great diversity and a lot of sophistication presenting itself. Having all the appropriate government officials present from Governor on down plus the Obama administration official with the Tech degree, was something you might not see at another college except for an Ivy or maybe Stanford.