Help with an idea!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
In previous threads; I stated what a complete depth chart would look like after the fr. were all in. I stated that it would be amazing, and that we have NEVER had anything like at least in the last 5 decades! Anyway I am not a computer guy so if anyone would like to take this on I believe the Tech nation would love it. I am talking about your own analysis of the complete squad whether it be all positions as one or divided in 2 sets of say the of guards. Either 1st string through the entire pos. or all of say the guards in one line. If no one chooses to do it I will go on my own personal info with pen and paper. It will be incredible to see! We are getting a good taste of it now in different threads. If so thanks in advance. Jayparr

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I'll take a crack at it:
QB: Thomas..Byerly..Jordan..Martensen.. Campbell
BB: Allen..Skov..L-Davis..M Marshall.. Weimerskirch..Swilling..Braswell
AB: Snoddy..Lynch..Cottrell..McClellan
AB: Willis..Searcy..Jarrett..T Marshall
WR: Summers..Messick..Stewart..Barton
WR: Jeune..Oliver..Philpott..Howell
LT: Chamberlain..Klock
LG: Braun..Fromayan..Whitley
C: Burden..A Marshall..Muns..Anderson
RG: Devine..Brown..B Morgan
RT: Joe..Bryan..Stickler

WDE: Freeman..Simmons..Whitehead..Merriweather
NT: H-Days..Gamble..Glanton..S Morgan
DT: Gotsis..Kallon..Henderson
SDE: Chungong..Stargel..St Amour..Sellers
S/N: L Griffin..Johnson..Law Austin
LB: Hankins..Macordes..Alford..Jackson..Alexander..Mitchell
LB: Davis..Noble..Lewis..Cooksie
CB: Milton..Lau Austin..Wigley
CB: White..Durham..Walker..Dotson
FS: Golden..Gray..C Griffin
SS: Smith..Kagawa..Marvin

I know the linebackers are not right because of the 4-3, 4-2, Nickel. Dime, etc situations. I believe one of the frosh BBs will move to AB. I also included some walk-ons I believe will play.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
C Griffin, Leggett, Green, and Simmons are also on Schlorship but that only accounts for 78. Am I missing some? I know Ratliffe and Benson got moved to 2016.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I'll take a crack at it:
QB: Thomas..Byerly..Jordan..Martensen.. Campbell
BB: Allen..Skov..L-Davis..M Marshall.. Weimerskirch..Swilling..Braswell
AB: Snoddy..Lynch..Cottrell..McClellan
AB: Willis..Searcy..Jarrett..T Marshall
WR: Summers..Messick..Stewart..Barton
WR: Jeune..Oliver..Philpott..Howell
LT: Chamberlain..Klock
LG: Braun..Fromayan..Whitley
C: Burden..A Marshall..Muns..Anderson
RG: Devine..Brown..B Morgan
RT: Joe..Bryan..Stickler

WDE: Freeman..Simmons..Whitehead..Merriweather
NT: H-Days..Gamble..Glanton..S Morgan
DT: Gotsis..Kallon..Henderson
SDE: Chungong..Stargel..St Amour..Sellers
S/N: L Griffin..Johnson..Law Austin
LB: Hankins..Macordes..Alford..Jackson..Alexander..Mitchell
LB: Davis..Noble..Lewis..Cooksie
CB: Milton..Lau Austin..Wigley
CB: White..Durham..Walker..Dotson
FS: Golden..Gray..C Griffin
SS: Smith..Kagawa..Marvin

I know the linebackers are not right because of the 4-3, 4-2, Nickel. Dime, etc situations. I believe one of the frosh BBs will move to AB. I also included some walk-ons I believe will play.
WOW!!! Danny you did it! What a reply!! I love it!! Thanks!!! NOW EVERYONE SEE FOR YOURSELVES EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!! NOT A SINGLE REACH!!! NEVER BEFORE ANYTHING IN TECH HISTORY WITH SO MUCH TO WORK WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! AND I DO MEAN TO BE LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Probably need to get this more out into the open so more fans will take a look! Maybe someone could change the topic of the thread.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
GIVE US A CONNECTING LINK
Go to the thread need help with an idea. Scroll down to a couple of replies. One is a link. This is my take on what is happening with the team. You can see what a great full depth chart we have. I can not remember any chart this full of quality athletes, great character, and great leadership. And I have been following for 60 years. This is why I believe until CPJ retires we will inherit the earth.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
This is the chart you need to view to decide who to recruit by position. Note that some of the players in the 2019 column (2015 recruits) will need to be moved to the 2018 column if they play as freshmen and do not RS. When studying the chart you will notice that Center and WDE should be positions of priority for recruiting in 2016 as we are void in those positions in 2018.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I can not remember any chart this full of quality athletes, great character, and great leadership. And I have been following for 60 years.

I haven't been around for quite that long but I nonetheless agree - this roster is loaded.

I read an article yesterday that made a very interesting point. Its been about 60 years since we followed a great season with another great season.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I haven't been around for quite that long but I nonetheless agree - this roster is loaded.

I read an article yesterday that made a very interesting point. Its been about 60 years since we followed a great season with another great season.
Thank you for the positive reply! Yes this is brand new to the Tech football program!