Halloween Games - Treats?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
How about a GT win? Game starts at 3PM. I just want a win, developing talent would be nice, but at this point any win is the first priority.

Then watch Florida dismember UGAg starting at 3:30, flipping over to watch the pups self immolate? Richt stoic on the sideline hoping the Miami job stays open long enough ......

Then watch Miami destroy @Fluke starting at 7PM? A friend said he heard on ESPN that 65% of the time CFB teams who fired the coach in season won a week later. Here's to hoping.......

Any other treats y'all want?

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Richt would be nuts to go to Miami. Far be it from me to stick up for a dwag but Richt's too clean for duh U.

That said, I'll be delighted if the gatas chew them to bits.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
How about a GT win? Game starts at 3PM. I just want a win, developing talent would be nice, but at this point any win is the first priority.

Then watch Florida dismember UGAg starting at 3:30, flipping over to watch the pups self immolate? Richt stoic on the sideline hoping the Miami job stays open long enough ......

Then watch Miami destroy @Fluke starting at 7PM? A friend said he heard on ESPN that 65% of the time CFB teams who fired the coach in season won a week later. Here's to hoping.......

Any other treats y'all want?
@GTNavyNuke but if you are on Facebook go check out Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Facebook page. There were some visitors on campus today that you might find interesting.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Just reliving "The Miracle On Techwood"

CScLwi7WcAEvRCm.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I didn't mention the 12:30 VT @ BC game. I'm conflicted as to who I want to see win.

For VT, they are so bad that I feel sorry for them and their program. If we want Beamer to stay on, they need to win.

But if BC wins, that will be 6 losses and when we beat VT on Thursday night, we will be the one to end their streak, sort of.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Don't we need Duke to lose all their remaining ACC games?

We need for Fluke to lose every game for the next five years. We are out of it this year.

I'm pulling for UNC at this point to win Coastal. They certainly looked better than @ Pitt last night. Speaking of which, that Pitt stadium was dead. Contrast to the 2-5 Bobby Dodd stadium which was rocking.