#GTvsMIA Postgame

Techster

Helluva Engineer

“What I thought is Georgia Tech’s pretty good, so that’s something we can use in four weeks. And the other thing, it’s the mind games of sports and life, but you’re sitting there looking at it, nobody thought Georgia Tech could win. About the time you think something can’t happen it does, I thought that was us against Georgia Tech last year.

“So give Brent Key credit, give Georgia Tech credit, quarterback’s better, they’re running the ball good, they got a great young wide receiver. The quarterback made plays to win the game at the end. So that’s what I got out of it, is that we’ve won two of the last 12 in Atlanta and they got a good team."

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck

I find it interesting that the only play they don't use their own footage is the fumble. Wonder what their angle showed 🤔🤣

Edited to add that I just think it's funny. I agree with the replay officials that there wasn't indisputable evidence regardless of whether it was an actual fumble or not. Therefore, the refs managed it properly on the field. It could be as simple as they didn't have a good shot of it at all from where they were but I do wonder if they caught something contrary to the call.

Boy, that hug between Key and King.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

I find it interesting that the only play they don't use their own footage is the fumble. Wonder what their angle showed 🤔🤣

Edited to add that I just think it's funny. I agree with the replay officials that there wasn't indisputable evidence regardless of whether it was an actual fumble or not. Therefore, the refs managed it properly on the field. It could be as simple as they didn't have a good shot of it at all from where they were but I do wonder if they caught something contrary to the call.

They probably had the cameras all packed up by that point. Anyone who knows football knows what to do with the ball in that situation (take a knee and celebrate the W). I bet it was a scramble to get everything back out to film our last drive!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It's amazing how one decision changed the entire season for Miami. They take a knee, they are top 15 when they lose to other top 15 UNC. Maybe they win out and end 11-1 with a chance at ACC bid and who knows what happens if they beat UNC in rematch. Instead they are 4-2 and looking down the barrel of another season without an ACC championship appearance.

You love to see it.