GT v VT Last TD Offensive Series

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
On the first play, I strongly doubt any quarterback under CPJ could have gotten a positive gain as JT did. As has been pointed out numerous times, JT's quickness is at a higher level and several times this year it has been pivotal to our success. If he develops TW's decision making ability with this offense, prognosticators may one day even predict that we can beat UNC :)

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
On the first play, I strongly doubt any quarterback under CPJ could have gotten a positive gain as JT did. As has been pointed out numerous times, JT's quickness is at a higher level and several times this year it has been pivotal to our success. If he develops TW's decision making ability with this offense, prognosticators may one day even predict that we can beat UNC :)
Woah woah woah...let's slow down here. That's just crazy talk!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
These are great. I appreciate you taking the time to do these. I know it must take much longer to make than the 10-15 minutes it takes to watch them so I appreciate you doing that, even if I've never heard someone say "make the yards" so many times lol. (Just messing with you) thanks again!

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ya, I am not a professional... my 9 year old son asked me to stop saying "now lets look at the next play" over and over...