GT v Leg Humpers II

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Tuesday’s game of 18,792, the largest crowd in the nation for an NCAA baseball game this season. This season’s previous largest college-baseball crowd was 16,276 for a game between Texas A&M and Houston at the Houston Astros’ Minute Maid Park.

So much for bragging right again. Now on to Miami and once again we control our own destiny.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Can't win them all. On the bright side this was probably Pitts' best start. Hopefully a sign of what's to come.

Agree, 80-51 (64% strikes). That one HR was a bad pitch in 6 innings pitched but that happens. Craport did well too - put in for two outs, he got them with 11 pitches and 7 strikes (64%) pitching to contact. The others were forgettable, very forgettable.

Can't win if you don't score. People talk about momentum, but we have so many times this year gone from lots of runs to no runs ..... unless the wheels are off the car like at BC ;)

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I hate the AJC. They are so pro UGA. 3 face articles of the baseball game. Really? Kiss my arse AJC. If Tech had of won there would've been one article. One.

Actually its one article on there 3 friggin times.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I hate the AJC. They are so pro UGA. 3 face articles of the baseball game. Really? Kiss my arse AJC. If Tech had of won there would've been one article. One.

Actually its one article on there 3 friggin times.

I understand where your coming from but baseball will always take a backseat to football and basketball. It's not any better over on the Telegraph.

Your best bet is coming here. Nuke and others do a good job (y)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm in a quandary. The game at Tech was cancelled this year. The mutts win brings the season series to a split. A part of me wants uga to win the SEC tourney and get placed in a regional or super regional with us so we can get that 3rd game vs them to take the series......

Ah hell...that's just a small part of me wanting that....Piss on em. May they lose every game they play.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I'm in a quandary. The game at Tech was cancelled this year. The mutts win brings the season series to a split. A part of me wants uga to win the SEC tourney and get placed in a regional or super regional with us so we can get that 3rd game vs them to take the series......

Ah hell...that's just a small part of me wanting that....Piss on em. May they lose every game they play.

No conspiracy, but I like your thinking.:D THWg

If we had to make-up a game it would be this one as a fan (double edge sword) . I'm sure both coaches at one time or another agree to disagree in making it up..

Really, it's not as easy to re-schedule some of those make-ups.