GT-UNC Set for 7pm Kickoff

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm sure FSU-ND will get Gameday/ABC Primetime slot so an earlier time probably would be better but at least we're getting some respect.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Welp...there goes any chance of us winning this game...it was a good season fellas.

What the ....................................?

On another note, is anyone traveling up to the UNC game? We are visiting my mother-in-law in Pinehurst that weekend, and my daughter and I want to go up to Chapel Hill for the game. Also, does anyone know what section the Tech Tickets will be in? Some of the ticket prices in some sections on Stubhub are less than $25.

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
Certainly, I share some concern about this being a night game in hostile territory, but I'm not too worried about UNC. With our offense producing the way it has and their defense being perhaps the worst we'll have seen by that point, I don't foresee trouble.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Not to jump the gun, but has UNC shown any promise at all this season? What's the diagnosis on this game? Whether it's night or noon shouldn't matter if they're still severely underperforming.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Not to jump the gun, but has UNC shown any promise at all this season? What's the diagnosis on this game? Whether it's night or noon shouldn't matter if they're still severely underperforming.
Larry Fedora’s abs won’t shine as much in the dark so there’s no hope for them.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
We are going to destroy UNC..im the least worried about this game out of the remaining schedule..we should put up 60

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
We are going to destroy UNC..im the least worried about this game out of the remaining schedule..we should put up 60

"It's like deja vu all over again".....
Didn't we put up 64 last game in Chapel Hill? But.... they countered with 48+?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
@Towaliga I am trying to convince my girl friend (met at GT for undergrad - she got her MBA from UNC) to go - it is a hije from DC but if we end up making it I will let you know.. Always can use a Mel Brooks fan at tailgates..

FRANkenstein..

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
@Towaliga I am trying to convince my girl friend (met at GT for undergrad - she got her MBA from UNC) to go - it is a hije from DC but if we end up making it I will let you know.. Always can use a Mel Brooks fan at tailgates..

FRANkenstein..

It's really not a hard drive from DC at all. There are 2 ways you can do it. 1 is scenic and the other fast but boring.

IF you want to be all romantic and what not, go down 29 through Charlottesville, all the way to Greensboro then head East to Chapel Hill. Beautiful views, and some wineries and other crap she might like.

If you just want to get there 95 to 40 is pretty quick.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Thanks - she has a sister doing her residency at UVA so I am working the "let's go see your sister" and "Oh gee, look how close UNC is now.. let's just go on down to it" haha

Unfortunately, the late kickoff is going to make it a little more difficult.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Can we get those two guys from stingtalk to sit behind Fedora again and heckle him till he loses it? That was awesome