Film Room GT uga Video Series 2

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Love it. A couple of observations as I have been watching your analysis all year -

1. A lot of these dives were called plays. JT will use two hands to 'share' the ball with the B-Back on the triple O. He uses 1 hand to hand it to the B Back on a called dive.

2. The surge of our offensive line was phenomenal. In a couple of cases, we had Shaq and the A-back able to take out the Tackle, the End and the OLB. 2 blocking 3. In other cases Shaq was blocking the Tackle into the OLB himself. Check out the play at 2:05. Shaq looks like a bowling ball knocking down red pins. Domination.

3. You may have pointed this out, but even when they drew the corner in for run support, we were still calling the dive and hitting it for 6, 7, 8 yards a pop.
The receiver was WIDE open. I could have hit the receiver on a short 10 yard route. There was no UGA player in sight. But the dive was working so well, that JT wasn't even checking out of it.

Thing...of...beauty.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We tried passing in the 1st half but the success rate was not high enough. CPJ went against what was "open" for what we do best.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
The line push is amazing these days

Looks like Pruitt was keeping his linemen back about a half yard more than other D's we have seen this season and waiting to be hit. I assume as a counter to our cut-blocks. I noticed it more in @Longestday 's slo-mo vids.

Well the mutt's linemen got to stay off of the ground initially. GT's line countered by using the space to pick up momentum, stayed upright and moved the LOS.