GT/Miami roll call.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I might come by. What will you be wearing? If I come by Id like to know so I can pick you out. As I have done each game day this season (in his honor 🕊) I wear a navy DT8 shirt-jersey.

Not sure yet. Probably a white GT shirt and this white and blue hat:

Attachments

• 1668229902494.png
    1668229902494.png
    936.7 KB · Views: 8

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I planned to watch the game on TV so I can make it to men's hoops on time tonight, but I'm open to making it over for the first half (and senior ceremony) today. If anyone is at their tailgate reading this and were just going to let an extra go to waste, I'm 20 minutes from Bobby Dodd.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
My seats are being used by friends of mine! They stopped going to games in 2019 because they were so pissed at the lack of discipline and direction of the program, but they are ready to start anew now. Some encouragement and hope goes a long way.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
My seats are being used by friends of mine! They stopped going to games in 2019 because they were so pissed at the lack of discipline and direction of the program, but they are ready to start anew now. Some encouragement and hope goes a long way.
Love seeing things like this. The cancer (Geoff) being removed really seems to have excited our fans.