GT Duke First TD Series

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for doing this. This series just highlights how much we were off even though we scored. Days takes the wrong man on one play, JT's decision to throw to Tony instead of run, JT throwing slightly behind Laskey on a flair pass, etc. The biggest thing that stuck out to me was Perkins missing blocks. We should have beat these guys. Our A game demolishes them. Our B game wins with room to spare. Our C game, I dunno. Our D game..... loses.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for doing this. This series just highlights how much we were off even though we scored. Days takes the wrong man on one play, JT's decision to throw to Tony instead of run, JT throwing slightly behind Laskey on a flair pass, etc. The biggest thing that stuck out to me was Perkins missing blocks. We should have beat these guys. Our A game demolishes them. Our B game wins with room to spare. Our C game, I dunno. Our D game..... loses.
This is what bothers me the most about Saturday. We didn't have to play our A game to beat Dook.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I really am narcissistic : ). Thank you for your interest and I am glad I can help support the community.