GT @ Duke - 12pm Kick

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Our largest margin of victory in the series is 48-7. I'd like to see us break that

Not thrilled about noon kickoff but I guess even if Duke has gotten better at football the last few years they probably don't bring in anything for TV ratings

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Good thing about noon kickoff is that you can easily fly there and back in the same day if you'd like. It's only about 25-30 minute drive to stadium. I've done that quite a few times over the years.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Our largest margin of victory in the series is 48-7. I'd like to see us break that

Not thrilled about noon kickoff but I guess even if Duke has gotten better at football the last few years they probably don't bring in anything for TV ratings

The better Fluke does in the ACC the more the rest of the country (correctly) thinks the ACC is weak.

If ESPNU, I'll have to find a bar or buy in on Sling. I think for an additional $5 a month I can get the upgrade with ESPNU and ESecPN. https://www.sling.com/package

I cut the cable (after years of the cable companies screwing me since they could) and couldn't be happier.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The noon start means you almost have to stay in Durham on Friday night. There are dozens of great food and entertainment choices in the area, so see it as an advantage. I will try to post some ideas in the next few days. I will be driving up from Oriental on Friday afternoon. The only downside I see is that lunch at Pizzeria Toro doesn't work with a noon start.