GT (+14.5) @ UGA

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
This team continues to be disrespected this year. I think this will just be another motivator this year for this team.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I might be wrong but I think they use the road team's refs, so they should be acc. I think the replay booth guy will be sec.
That has changed. It will be SEC in Athens. We had ACC in Atlanta last year. We would've never been allowed a 20pt lead if SEC had officiated that game.

iggymcfly

Georgia Tech Fan
Line's already down to 12.5 FWIW. Think that's a pretty legit line. Dawgs have been playing as well as anyone in the country.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Something that is most likely factored into the point spread: UGA has no classes this week, which means the team is NOT limited by the 20 hour rule...they can practice as much and long as they want. GT on the other had has classes, which means we are limited by the 20 hour rule.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I think getting 2-3 stops is all we'll need. I think if we sell out to stop the run and rely on our dbs to handle man coverage we have a chance. Everyone seems to think we can't stop them anyways, so what difference does it make if we give up a big play. The faster they score the less rest their defense will get.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Something that is most likely factored into the point spread: UGA has no classes this week, which means the team is NOT limited by the 20 hour rule...they can practice as much and long as they want. GT on the other had has classes, which means we are limited by the 20 hour rule.
Aren't these "students" supposed to be finishing a semester long project or studying for a final in this period? I know I had to at Tech.

The 20 hr rule should apply from semester start to each player's last final.