Great Reggie Ball interview

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Crap - now I feel like an idiot. I thought the throw was stupid and Reggie's reaction of such certainty was off. Carter had it all the way. The catch is even more special

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
I remember ranting to another GT guy about Reggie Ball back when he was playing. He just looked at me and said "Well, I'll never slam a GT man who goes out and gives everything he has on every single play to win." I felt pretty dumb then, and I feel even dumber now.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Reggie was always a warrior and did give 100% every play. I wish those UGA games had gone differently...if they had fan perception inRB would be much different today. **** happens though. Reggie was the toughest QB I had seen and ranks up there with JfN. Glad to hear he is doing well. Classy guy.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
If he could have gotten just one win against ugag he would have been a Tech legend. I'll always love him if nothing else for the pure amount of hate he had for the dwags

Well, I certainly look at Reggie in a far different light after reading that article. In spite of what I thought of him back then, he seems to have grown up to be a good, honest, humble man. Thanks, Reggie !!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
thanks for posting - I have been giving grief to the guys in my old section since he played here about how I think he is much better than people give him credit for.