Gotsis should be rested and pissed off

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
That's right, He should be ready to rock and roll I hope he is the spy on Watson and sacks him all afternoon

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
This is an interesting thread, because I was just reading David Hale's mailbag on ESPN's ACC website, and he got a question about the depth of the Clemson defensive line and the workload they've had so far. He said they used to rotate about 60/40 between first team and second team. That split is 95/5 or so now, he said. What that tells me is if we can hang around for the first three quarters, their defense might be in a position to cave in.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This is an interesting thread, because I was just reading David Hale's mailbag on ESPN's ACC website, and he got a question about the depth of the Clemson defensive line and the workload they've had so far. He said they used to rotate about 60/40 between first team and second team. That split is 95/5 or so now, he said. What that tells me is if we can hang around for the first three quarters, their defense might be in a position to cave in.
Our offense would have to stay on the field and control the LOS for that to happen. It must be eating CPJ alive knowing how to make defenses pay for their aggressive tactics yet not having the horses to pull it off.