Georgia Tech-Pittsburgh set for 12:30 p.m.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I like early kickoffs like this:cool: There wont be any conflict between this game and the Tennessee-Texas A&M game so i can watch both.:cool:

I like early kickoffs like this:cool: There wont be any conflict between this game and the Tennessee-Texas A&M game so i can watch both.:cool:
I don't mind the early games when they are away games, but I hate them in Atlanta. Means I have to leave Augusta between 7:30 and 8, and I am NOT a morning person....lol
Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if everyone of the rest of our games are at noon or 12:30

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't mind the early games when they are away games, but I hate them in Atlanta. Means I have to leave Augusta between 7:30 and 8, and I am NOT a morning person....lol
Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if everyone of the rest of our games are at noon or 12:30
I could see the GT-Georgia game being a battle of 7-4 teams possibly being a night ESPN game.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Jeez, when will it stop?

I hate 12:30 games. For them, I get to sit for 3 hours in the (it always is when I attend) blazing sun until the shade slowly creeps over my seats. I get sunburned, my granddaughters (fine at 3:00 and night games) complain, I sweat like a pig. And, given the way the weather has been this year, I don't expect to be sitting in the cold any time soon.

But … I'll be there for both games. Praying for overcast weather.

Animal02

Banned
Jeez, when will it stop?

I hate 12:30 games. For them, I get to sit for 3 hours in the (it always is when I attend) blazing sun until the shade slowly creeps over my seats. I get sunburned, my granddaughters (fine at 3:00 and night games) complain, I sweat like a pig. And, given the way the weather has been this year, I don't expect to be sitting in the cold any time soon.

But … I'll be there for both games. Praying for overcast weather.
Should be getting cooler in Pittsburgh. Last night in Detroit, temps were in the low fifties.