Gameday !!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
For the last time in this unbelievable 2014 season brothers and sisters, it's GAMEDAY!!!!!

From the unrelenting heat of the Wofford game, to the incredible cold of UVa.

From the electric feeling of the Whiteout, to the frustration of the final minute at UNC,

Those highs and lows - wouldn't have missed any of it (even if the outcome wasn't always what I wanted).

4 & 15

5 fumbles

Pick 6

Fake Punt

Knocking off "The Big 4"

The Kick & The Pick

What a ride! WHAT A SEASON!!

Here's to watching this special group of young men one more time. Thank you gentlemen for this season.

So one more time:

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

Together We Swarm!

Last edited:

lastoption

Georgia Tech Fan
At airport in shanghai flying back to states so I will have a 38 hour game day in some alternate universe. I saw a guy here in shanghai wearing a GT sweatshirt at the airport but couldn't attract his attention.

YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
For the last time in this unbelievable 2014 season brothers and sisters, it's GAMEDAY!!!!! What a ride! WHAT A SEASON!!

Here's to watching this special group of young men one more time. Thank you gentlemen for this season.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Clydebrick. While part of me is worried that old habits of GT football in bowl games will reappear, the other part of me knows that this team has busted every myth and punched opponents in the gut while exceeding all expectations, but for 1 game. Should've won the shootout, too. I know my worries will disappear when Days or Laskey takes GT's first touch for 7 yards tonight.

All good things must come to an end. It's better to burn out than fade away, so here's to once more 'W'.

Here's to you, our 2014 GT Yellow Jackets!

Give 'em hell tonight! Make us proud once more! THWG!

Jackets!!!!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

For the last time in this unbelievable 2014 season brothers and sisters, it's GAMEDAY!!!!!

From the electric feeling of the Whiteout, to the frustration of the final minute at UNC,

Those highs and lows - wouldn't have missed any of it (even if the outcome wasn't always what I wanted).

4 & 15

5 fumbles

Pick 6

Fake Punt

Knocking off "The Big 4"

The Kick & The Pick

So one more time:

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

Together We Swarm!

you said it!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What an incredible season this has been. It has been great sharing the joys & heartbreaks with everyone here. I hope we all have a safe & victorious New Year's Eve and as always...
#GoJackets #TogetherWeSwarm

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
What a year. Can't believe this is will be the last time I get to watch the boys play for awhile. Let's hope we can ALL enjoy this one today! Go Jackets! #TOHELLWITHTHEBELL

GTech63

Helluva Engineer

So one more time:

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

Together We Swarm!

These ARE a special group of young men. They have played tough, dedicated, selfless, work hard on the practice field, leave it all out on the playing field, TEAM together game of football all season.

Because of the character of these men ON and OFF the field the "Georgia Tech" across my chest, on the gear I wear, seems to be larger and brighter and sticks out a little farther than it actually does.

You are CHAMPIONS in my book, in the class room, on the field, and in the game of life. As an Alum and God fearing patriotic American I am PROUD of you. Thanks for a fantastic fun filled Season!!!!

Go Jackets! Sting them Dogs into whimpering puppies!

Together We Swarm!

4 & 15

5 fumbles

Pick 6

Fake Punt

Knocking off "The Big 4"

The Kick & The Pick

So one more time:

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

Together We Swarm!

I'll drink to that! Let's down the Bulldogs twice in one year.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Great post, Clyde! If college football is first and foremost entertainment, you couldn't ask for a more exciting season. I hope and pray we pull it off tonight, but if not, all I have to do to smile again is think of 30-24.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Can

4 & 15

5 fumbles

Pick 6

Fake Punt

Knocking off "The Big 4"

The Kick & The Pick

So one more time:

Go Jackets! Sting 'em!

Give 'em hell Tech!

Together We Swarm!

Can I like this 1000 times!!! I'm so proud of this team!! Go Jackets!!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Turn the Yellow Jackets loose one more time!

Let's get win #11!

Thank you guys for your heart and soul!

You will get knocked down today. And you know you will get up!
You will bleed a little. And we know you will get up and take it to them even harder!
We do thank you for your heart and soul, because we know you are going to give them to your teammates, you will leave them on the field, because you know ultimately it is all about family and that is all that matters!

TOGETHER YOU SWARM!

GO JACKETS! THANK YOU FOR AN INCREDIBLE SEASON! NOW LETS FINISH THIS!

TO HELL WITH THE BELLS! AND OF COURSE, AS ALWAYS, THWG!