Gameday !!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Really want to hear the pregame speech by Johnson, Roof, and Moore

I think that contrary to last week, CPJ and company will do all they can to get the team jacked up. Last week the danger was being too jacked up after a week of and playing the leg humpers.

This week there has to be an emotional let down after the epic game last week. I know I felt the emotion of the UGAg game and it wasn't till Thursday that I felt that I had emotionally recovered. Of course, kids heal a lot faster but still I'm more worried about a let down than being overly jacked up tonight.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I think that contrary to last week, CPJ and company will do all they can to get the team jacked up. Last week the danger was being too jacked up after a week of and playing the leg humpers.

This week there has to be an emotional let down after the epic game last week. I know I felt the emotion of the UGAg game and it wasn't till Thursday that I felt that I had emotionally recovered. Of course, kids heal a lot faster but still I'm more worried about a let down than being overly jacked up tonight.
I get how you feel. Same here, but those players have been hearing "FSU" since monday. They'll be pumped and ready!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks like the rain is now moved through Charlotte. Will be cool but should not be raining! So it is now time to put on our GTSwarm mindset in gear. We WILL get knocked down tonight, AND we will bleed a little, AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO GET UP AND FIGHT SOME MORE, FIGHT SOME MORE, FIGHT SOME MORE!!! GO JACKETS!!! MAKE THE JACKET NATION PROUD!!!