GAMEDAY!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I would like to pause a moment to remember those who are recovering from the effects of the hurricane from last weekend, those who we have lost and those who have joined in to help work through the devastation.

Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Early fall can be a great time of the year. Cool crisp mornings & evenings and warm sunny afternoons. Maybe not so much today, as a high in the middle 80's is on tap and the humidity is on up there. But that doesn't matter to us Yellow Jacket fans as we have a prime time game today. Plenty of time for the kid's sports, getting chores out of the way and pack up the family and head down to campus for a fun afternoon of tailgating. You could even wander over to North Ave to listen to the concert they are putting on. Just be sure you get yourself in your seats by 7:30 for the band's pregame show. It's Gameday!

So get up and get your gold on. Take care of your business and get on down to campus. The Jackets are taking on an undefeated (!?!) Dook in a game where strengths will meet strengths and weaknesses will meet weaknesses - or so I'm told. The Jackets are favored and the line is medium-high at 53.5 - I guess no one knows what is gonna happen. Hey, it's College Football - crazy is what it is all about.

I'll be in W21 in the later part of the afternoon (stop by and I'll buy you a beer) and in my seats in Grant field cheering on the Brave and Bold as the band takes the field. I hope you will be too. If you are too far away, the ACC Network has got you and I think that Wes has got the call.

GT football. Nice weather. Grant Field at night. GWG Uniforms. Something to hate on (the change to the logo on the field (Dook too)). It doesn't get much better than this. It's Gameday! Woooo!

Toe meets leather at 8:00

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$