GAMEDAY!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On the last full day of summer, the Jackets are playing Louisville for an ACC match up. And speaking of summer, it will be summer-like for those who made the trip but for the rest of us the weather will be perfect in our living rooms or favorite gathering place. The Brave and Bold are entering game five (five!! and there is still a week left in September!) while the Cards are somewhat untested as they have only had two games and both were against "lesser" competition. CBK has them right where he wants them; an ACC foe who is ranked and favored. As an old Starfleet captain might say, "sounds like fun." It's Gameday! I gotta say though, if I were a betting man, I would probably bet the over.

So get up and get your gold on. Maybe with some navy pants. You have lots of time to get the youth sports in, maybe some chores around the house or just get your in-home tailgate going as we have the mid-day slot. Lots of time to relax and get ready. You could even watch UF play M State at noon, as somebody has to win. Then get The Deuce on your big screen. It's Saturday down south. It's Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

On the last full day of summer, the Jackets are playing Louisville for an ACC match up. And speaking of summer, it will be summer-like for those who made the trip but for the rest of us the weather will be perfect in our living rooms or favorite gathering place. The Brave and Bold are entering game five (five!! and there is still a week left in September!) while the Cards are somewhat untested as they have only had two games and both were against "lesser" competition. CBK has them right where he wants them; an ACC foe who is ranked and favored. As an old Starfleet captain might say, "sounds like fun." It's Gameday! I gotta say though, if I were a betting man, I would probably bet the over.

So get up and get your gold on. Maybe with some navy pants. You have lots of time to get the youth sports in, maybe some chores around the house or just get your in-home tailgate going as we have the mid-day slot. Lots of time to relax and get ready. You could even watch UF play M State at noon, as somebody has to win. Then get The Deuce on your big screen. It's Saturday down south. It's Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$
Always look forward to these threads.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Have great downfield passer and WR’s, won’t use them. Not a surprising loss.

Loved BF last year, mildly satisfied so far this year

EDIT: There ya go, rough the kicker with 2 minutes left. Great. Thought we were bettered coached. Times like this make miss the cutthroat coaching on penalties with CPJ. These guys have to fight for something bigger overall.
Jamal Haynes has the yips and I hope this wakes him up somehow.

Last edited:

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
OL wasn't great at the start of last year but offense was better. We're doing more of what Key wants to do and less of what's working and what worked early last year (outside of against FSU).

Key has told us he wants to do what we're trying to do. But are we just gonna try to keep doing it while it's not working until it's too late every game?