GAMEDAY !

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The last few weeks really are the best time of the year; news of the new season is frequent and optimism is always high. The shinney new toy is there for playing with. Here in the ATL is has been unseasonably cool not as hot, sort of magnifying the fact that football is on the way. It just puts a spring in your step. I know you have felt it.

This year we get a treat; our season starts a week early with one of the longest road trips you can have - and it is for a home game. And E$PN has sent Gameday too.

The Brave and Bold are across the sea, starting the season with a sort of bowl game. CBK, his assistants and all the fine young men on the team have worked hard to prepare themselves for this season I cannot wait to see them play. I know that they will do their best as they represent The Institute before the world.

For those of us that could not make the game in person, this thread starts a few hours early. But I can't wait and it is Gameday where the game is. It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

So get up and get your gold on. If you are in Dublin you have a little time to get some last minute sight seeing done. If you are here in the states, pour yourself a mimosa (if you can stand one) it is already time to "tailgate" - I hope you started your smoker last night so the 'cue is done. Then get to Aviva stadium/your favorite big screen and get ready for football because it is GAMEDAY!!

Bless you all who made the trip and may God hold you in the palm of his hand on your return trip.

Jackets Go Bragh!

Toe meets leather at 5PM local and noon EDT.

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Dude. I look forward to these these Gameday posts damn near as much as I do the actual football season. You make them sound like we're on the cusp of becoming legendary.

LET'S GOOO!! I have been back and forth with my feelings about tomorrow. We looked really good offensively last season the back half of the year. I think if we can hit our stride early offensively and get a score or two we can get something cooking. It may give us a jolt on defense and just play sound.

GO JACKETS! FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Finally, a break from all of the uniform, stadium remodel, ACC additions/drama, transfer portal, coaching changes, roster speculation, etc. We are fixing to play some football people! Our boys are about to suit up and represent our favorite Institute on a global stage. Good kids with bright futures on and off the field. We get to put aside our petty squabbles and talk real football. I’m firing up the smoker and hosting my GT hardcore parents tomorrow driving over from Macon to cheer on the brave and bold. Even my obnoxious Bama coworkers will be watching GT football in a few hours. Prayers go out to our young men to stay healthy, stay focused, and stay disciplined. Let’s turn college football on its head in week 0. Go Jackets! Sting em!

MidtownJacket

Staff member

The last few weeks really are the best time of the year; news of the new season is frequent and optimism is always high. The shinney new toy is there for playing with. Here in the ATL is has been unseasonably cool not as hot, sort of magnifying the fact that football is on the way. It just puts a spring in your step. I know you have felt it.

This year we get a treat; our season starts a week early with one of the longest road trips you can have - and it is for a home game. And E$PN has sent Gameday too.

The Brave and Bold are across the sea, starting the season with a sort of bowl game. CBK, his assistants and all the fine young men on the team have worked hard to prepare themselves for this season I cannot wait to see them play. I know that they will do their best as they represent The Institute before the world.

For those of us that could not make the game in person, this thread starts a few hours early. But I can't wait and it is Gameday where the game is. It is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose.

So get up and get your gold on. If you are in Dublin you have a little time to get some last minute sight seeing done. If you are here in the states, pour yourself a mimosa (if you can stand one) it is already time to "tailgate" - I hope you started your smoker last night so the 'cue is done. Then get to Aviva stadium/your favorite big screen and get ready for football because it is GAMEDAY!!

Bless you all who made the trip and may God hold you in the palm of his hand on your return trip.

Jackets Go Bragh!

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!!
Give ‘em Hell Tech!

Staying at the team hotel and the guys looked confident and loose all day yesterday. Saw a few milling about this morning and wished them luck. It’s going to be a fight, but as coach Key said at the pep rally yesterday in Merrill Square, “We’re going to throw the first punch. The last punch. And every punch between. LETS GO JACKETS!!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

Jackets Go Bragh!

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!!
Goosebumps