GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Coach says they have been working on things for this game 365 days so I look for some new formations and plays on offense run to perfection that cause so much confusion to their defense that they just implode and by the time they figure stuff out, game will be over, along with their playoff hopes.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Coach says they have been working on things for this game 365 days so I look for some new formations and plays on offense run to perfection that cause so much confusion to their defense that they just implode and by the time they figure stuff out, game will be over, along with their playoff hopes.
God I hope he meant what he said. Our boys gotta execute and play an A+ perfect game to come out on top. GO JACKETS

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
Last time I was in the Dodd for COFH, the student section had a bad mutt infestation. This time, the student section sold out in 4 hours, and apparently they’re checking buzzcards, so I think it’ll be a lot different this time around. Either way, my entire student group is prepared to harass every mouth-breathing dwag we see.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!
I was dreaming about the dwags last night......

dave chappelle hate GIF

Go Jackets!!!!!
:buzz: :buzz::buzz::buzz:

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
To all the people that sold their tickets or just didn’t come to the game….. Y'all suck and are part of the problem. Go jackets!
I want to come but I have school work! If we keep it close through the first half I will Uber down for the end.

Don't worry I have a Tech friend in my seat, so it's not empty/mutt filled!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I want to come but I have school work! If we keep it close through the first half I will Uber down for the end.

Don't worry I have a Tech friend in my seat, so it's not empty/mutt filled!
Get off here and get it done. 7:30 is over 5 hours away. You'll need a break by then!

(Edit: I didn't attend or graduate from MA Tech but my sister did so I understand you joining us late.)

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I got some field passes for tonight. Pretty stoked about that!

I feel the same way for GT today as I felt about taking the Pitt ML when they played Louisville earlier this season. Call it a hunch :)

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
There’s a UGA bus driver and a truck driver both parked where we tailgate. I guess Tech is letting UGA hold a career day on the Tech campus today
IMG_6235.jpeg

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
so ****ing close. But I ****ing hate moral victories…

I did get to talk to GOL pregame on Grant field so that was cool…