Gameday 10-11-14?

If Duke wins this weekend against Miami, that would mean the Blue Devils are undefeated. If we can beat Miami next weekend, This sets up a crucial game between these two teams. I hope ESPN will take notice of this game and make it Gameday. That would be great coverage for two schools that take PRIDE in education first. Does anyone know how to promote the game if the situation plays out like I think it will. GO JACKETS!

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
There are other games that would likely get it. Oregon/UCLA being the foremost. Texas A&M/Ole Miss is a good candidate as well. Auburn/Miss St might even be a top ten matchup.

Red River Shootout has historically gotten this game more than not too.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I just get tired of seeing the same teams every year on Gameday. It would be nice to see ESPN promote the non dominate teams sometimes.
It would be nice to see ESPN provide interesting coverage of sports pretty much any time. TV journalism is prone to being seriously weak in general with ulterior motives as well as mob mentality on what counts as "newsworthy" anyway, and sports journalism is the worst form of tv journalism overall.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
There are other games that would likely get it. Oregon/UCLA being the foremost. Texas A&M/Ole Miss is a good candidate as well. Auburn/Miss St might even be a top ten matchup.

Red River Shootout has historically gotten this game more than not too.
so we should root for losses for all these teams :)

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
TV journalism is prone to being seriously weak in general with ulterior motives as well as mob mentality on what counts as "newsworthy" anyway, and sports journalism is the worst form of tv journalism overall.
When a large corporation writes you a check every two weeks, you tend to write what they want you to write. They layoff the ones that don't do their bidding; you know, the actual journalists...