Game 6 #DUKEvsGT Media

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Tbh, Kelly's questions would likely warrant a snarky response from me as well. I've never liked his "I would imagine" line of questions
Agreed. LOL! But man! He gave it to Kelly with both barrels. "Why don't you write the plays down on a little note pad and I'll try to use them." That's some first-class snark (he did go to Clarke County Correction Cow College).

slugboy

Staff member
Dang! He's not endearing himself to any of the local media. He needs to back off the snark. Great answers after the initial saltiness.
???

I’m not seeing an issue with the press conference or his demeanor.

ETA: I wasn’t a fan of Kelly’s questions. Probably the best one was someone asking about Duke’s defense. Ask a thoughtful question, get a thoughtful answer…

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
???

I’m not seeing an issue with the press conference or his demeanor.

ETA: I wasn’t a fan of Kelly’s questions. Probably the best one was someone asking about Duke’s defense. Ask a thoughtful question, get a thoughtful answer…
I'm not really taking umbrage with his demeanor, AT ALL. I'm observing that he is extremely snarky with those guys. Maybe it's a comfortableness with the media he interacts with often and they know he's being sarcastic in a fun-loving way, but when it's being youtube'd, he does come across as an ******* sometimes. Maybe it's our geek sensibility.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He figuratively punched Kelly in the face after he asked one of the questions.
I think Key is tired.
Doesn't seem sharp.
Lots of balls in air
He's bet on oline being stud, but recently they are dud.
Must be solved.

TFP is not a linear thinker- in fact he never finishdd anything. KEY seems to be thinking must block run plays for rb then we can try other plays. All solutions are not best solved by try harder on same way.

Surely Wienke, KING, and oc can talk Key into pass first then Run the Ball

Last edited:

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I'm not really taking umbrage with his demeanor, AT ALL. I'm observing that he is extremely snarky with those guys. Maybe it's a comfortableness with the media he interacts with often and they know he's being sarcastic in a fun-loving way, but when it's being youtube'd, he does come across as an ******* sometimes. Maybe it's our geek sensibility.
Johnson was snarky with them too. I'd rather the HC be snarky than a kiss ***.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Johnson was snarky with them too. I'd rather the HC be snarky than a kiss ***.
Johnson had short snark.
Key has long winding snark.
Johnson retired while we had him.
Key has his first job with us
He will improve.
Needs to bring something specific he wants to say. Then when asked any question , say his specific.
The media will love it.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Johnson had short snark.
Key has long winding snark.
Johnson retired while we had him.
Key has his first job with us
He will improve.
Needs to bring something specific he wants to say. Then when asked any question , say his specific.
The media will love it.

Eh Johnson originally wasn't as short snark. He use to give some long answers back in 08 he stopped over the years.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I think Key is tired.
Doesn't seem sharp.
Lots of balls in air
Must be solved.

TFP is not a linear thinker- in fact he never finishdd anything. KEY seems to be thinking must block run plays for rb then we can try other plays. All solutions are not best solved by try harder on same way.

Who is Shirley?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I think Key is tired.
Doesn't seem sharp.
Lots of balls in air
Must be solved.

We’ll see.