Game 5 #GTvsLOU Media

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Wish Cooley was available against his former team. I think he had a pretty good game against them last year. He might’ve coughed it up once tho.

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe him. Why would he need to know about policy changes right when they break? Didn't that new come out like an hour before this presser? He's focused on this week's game and that's it.
Do you remember how CPJ used to answer these types of questions? lol

It's a stupid question - regardless of what your 3rd grade teacher told you about questions. There's no way CBK would or could have known about this - he was busy with practice.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I believe him. Why would he need to know about policy changes right when they break? Didn't that new come out like an hour before this presser? He's focused on this week's game and that's it.
Do you remember how CPJ used to answer these types of questions? lol

It's a stupid question - regardless of what your 3rd grade teacher told you about questions. There's no way CBK would or could have known about this - he was busy with practice.
One way he could have known is the fact that J Batt knew about it well before it was announced publicly. Batt alluded to NIL news coming in his GT State of Athletics conversation with Demetra.

I think it’s likely Key knew but was unaware of the details in the press release. He’s probably already thinking and planning for what it means, if he and Batt are doing their jobs well.

With that said, his presser comments were fine with me.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
I guarantee you there is very little that is brought up in those press conferences he doesn't know about. His SID and other people keep him informed on what's going on. Yes, he's focused on GT football on the field and isn't probably dwelling on what's going on, but he's aware. A better answer is that he's aware, but it's not his focus so he's not devoting analytical time to it right now. "Next question." It just comes across as a little *****ish.

Edit: Weird that it bleeped *****.