Game 11 #CUSEvsGT Uniforms

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Orange jerseys are not the traditional ones.

O/B/O is considered traditional for home. O/W/O on the road.

It’s the same conversation on their board as we see here week to week. Some like the alternates (orang, gray, etc.) and some are rigid about their long held traditions. Just no issues with matching colors.
Very symmetrical, as ours should be. I dont consider myself as OCD, but i do like symmetry. For home, we should wear GWG or WWW since white is our main uncontested color. For special games, WGW would be fine.
For away games, dont really care. Maybe cater to the kids, but for home games we need to reestablish our brand with white jerseys.
Just my opinion.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Because their helmet is metallic shiny. They have their own uniform discussions usually involving green jerseys
That’s my point. Regardless of shade of gold I would be hard pressed to find any team in the nation with gold helmets who obsess about matching their pants. Other uniform issues, yes, but nothing as silly as matching the gold on helmets and pants.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
That’s my point. Regardless of shade of gold I would be hard pressed to find any team in the nation with gold helmets who obsess about matching their pants. Other uniform issues, yes, but nothing as silly as matching the gold on helmets and pants.

Its more our gold hats don't mnatch with teh gold on the jerseys which doesn't match with the pants either. our gold jersey's this year are a bad miss.