Game 1 #FSUvsGT Uniforms

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
The Celtic stripe is cool, but I’m not a fan of the ghosted logo look. Makes it look like just a plain helmet, couldn’t stop looking at it during the UCF game. Would rather have the shiny gold GT on there, but what can you do.
I like the minimalistic white/gold look but I can see why older ppl hate it you can barely see it from a far.

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I like the minimalistic white/gold look but I can see why some older ppl hate it you can barely see it from a far.
Fixed it for you. It is not just older folks that don't like the ghosted GT. You stated the problem correctly....if you can't see it on TV or from the stands it does not help the viewer identify our team. Isn't that the purpose of the helmet logo? Team recognition?

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Fixed it for you. It is not just older folks that don't like the ghosted GT. You stated the problem correctly....if you can't see it on TV or from the stands it does not help the viewer identify our team. Isn't that the purpose of the helmet logo? Team recognition?
yes although I will say the camera in the bowl game last year was pretty close so my eyes could see it fine.

idk how good the cameras in Dublin will be though.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I like the minimalistic white/gold look but I can see why older ppl hate it you can barely see it from a far.
Buddy I’m 25 lol. Ghosted elements never look good on any uniform to me. They defeat the purpose of them being there in the first place. Even worse is when uniform numbers are ghosted, that’s terrible. I can deal with it for a couple of one-off games, but I genuinely hope the ghosted GT doesn’t become a standard look for us. I didn’t like it on the gold helmets when we wore the grey CHOA alternates a few years ago either. If you need to zoom in with ultra-HD cameras to even see a helmet logo, it’s not a good look IMO. Especially when our standard white helmet with gold GT looks great to begin with.

But we’re still looking for the most important tweet of the week, which is the full uni reveal

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Buddy I’m 25 lol. Ghosted elements never look good on any uniform to me. They defeat the purpose of them being there in the first place. Even worse is when uniform numbers are ghosted, that’s terrible. I can deal with it for a couple of one-off games, but I genuinely hope the ghosted GT doesn’t become a standard look for us. I didn’t like it on the gold helmets when we wore the grey CHOA alternates a few years ago either. If you need to zoom in with ultra-HD cameras to even see a helmet logo, it’s not a good look IMO. Especially when our standard white helmet with gold GT looks great to begin with.

But we’re still looking for the most important tweet of the week, which is the full uni reveal
uniform numbers can't be ghosted, that's against NCAA rules. Florida A&M did it in 2017 and got a timeout taken away from them at the start of the game.
1724351387691.png

Attachments

• 1724351388000.png
    1724351388000.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’m hoping that the gold is shiny enough that it will pick up other colors in reflection and thus make the GT stand out in contrast to the white.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I absolutely love the helmets! It’d be cool if they did something special for the uniforms as well to match.

White Jerseys with gold shoulder piping in knotwork and gold blue gold with the blue dogin teh knotwork over white piping on white pants would lookt killer. Since we are using the WHiteout GT logo.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Glad i finally have a new giant lg flag ship oled TV, so i can tell what you guys are talking about. My previous tv was pretty marginal. Went to see 3 kids and they all had much better TV s and watched streaming.