GA Southern vs Ark St Tonight

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia Southern will win this i do believe. I think GSU will be in the New Orleans Bowl in December.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GSU 7-0 on a 61 run by LA Ramsby. Arkansas State's program has really fallen off this season thet're 0-4. I think the seeming head coaching turnstyle at ASU has finally bitten them in the arse.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Southern looks a lot worse than I thought. Ark State turned over the ball 3 times in first quarter and Southern only got one TD.
The Sunbelt Conference is having a bit of a down season and i think the team going to the New Orleans Bowl will be the winner of the GSU-Appalachian State game which is played the week after the GSU-GT game.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Southern definitely is not the same as they were with Fritz.
I'm leaning toward thinking GT,Appalachian State,Ole Miss and Louisiana-Lafayette will beat Georgia Southern and they'll finish 7-5 probably going to the Camellia Bowl in Mobile. GSU has fallen off from 2015

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GT leads ASU 23-17 in the 3rd. GSU's defense has taken the evening off allowing 0-4 ASU to run for over 200 yards

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Arkansas State wins 27-26 over Georgia Southern in a last second td pass. I think the Eagles go 6-6 this season now.