Funny thing happened today.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Mike Norvell visited my high school on a helicopter. It was so cool!

Does Key have a helicopter to visit recruits?
Kids today...son, that trick is at least 30 years old. The first time I heard of a coach doing that was when Pepper Rogers, always on the cutting edge, swooped down on Johnson County High School where one Herschel Walker was scholar in residence to bedazzle him with being the savior of a Tech program in tatters. Herschel was not impressed and signed with UGA which may have been a smart move on his part.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Kids today...son, that trick is at least 30 years old. The first time I heard of a coach doing that was when Pepper Rogers, always on the cutting edge, swooped down on Johnson County High School where one Herschel Walker was scholar in residence to bedazzle him with being the savior of a Tech program in tatters. Herschel was not impressed and signed with UGA which may have been a smart move on his part.
Maybe if we'd GIVEN him the helicopter, but being given a car is cooler than seeing someone else in a helicopter.

Also that was atleast 43 years ago...

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Imagine if Pepper landed Walker....

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer

We didn't offer a trans am.