Freshmen get numbers

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Sorry eric but your grammer was horrible in that last post.
Please tell me this is a JOKE of some kind. If you are interested in correcting grammar or offering tudo
Sorry eric but your grammer was horrible in that last post.
Humble yourself a little. Last time I checked this was a message board for GT sports commentary not for submitting essays for your review. If you are interested in correcting grammatical mistakes or soliciting unwarranted criticisms on others writing then I am confident there are places on the web or perhaps even other message boards where that is encouraged. However what makes GTSwarm so great outside of the incredible, acurrate, and breaking news is that it is full of a vast majority of GT fans that would rather talk about useful information or engage in mature conversation about GT sports rather than stoop into meaningless drivel about petty issues such as grammar errors. You make yourself appear to be very immature.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Please tell me this is a JOKE of some kind. If you are interested in correcting grammar or offering tudo

Humble yourself a little. Last time I checked this was a message board for GT sports commentary not for submitting essays for your review. If you are interested in correcting grammatical mistakes or soliciting unwarranted criticisms on others writing then I am confident there are places on the web or perhaps even other message boards where that is encouraged. However what makes GTSwarm so great outside of the incredible, acurrate, and breaking news is that it is full of a vast majority of GT fans that would rather talk about useful information or engage in mature conversation about GT sports rather than stoop into meaningless drivel about petty issues such as grammar errors. You make yourself appear to be very immature.

Chill out. He was surely just messing about.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
No harm intended and I am relieved to hear it. I would hate to see this board get bogged down in meaningless arguments the way so many others do. GTswarm is a special place but Eric and his crew do a great job of managing the threads and maintaining the flow of conversation. Again no harm intended and glad to hear it was all a joke!

No harm intended and I am relieved to hear it. I would hate to see this board get bogged down in meaningless arguments the way so many others do. GTswarm is a special place but Eric and his crew do a great job of managing the threads and maintaining the flow of conversation. Again no harm intended and glad to hear it was all a joke!
Eric knows my grammer is not the best at times. He also knows that I wouldn't post something stupid towards him. He does an excellent job providing information to us. Why would I screw that up for myself ? Maybe you should fire a big fat one up to lighten the mood. Haha