Football Study Hall ACC Projections Before Clemson

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Summary for Coastal champ "Add up the odds of each scenario, and you're looking at Duke 83%, Miami 15%, Georgia Tech 2%. Most Tech scenarios involve Duke going 1-2 against Virginia Tech, UNC, and Wake Forest, and ... well, the odds of that aren't great."
http://www.footballstudyhall.com/2014/11/12/7199177/acc-football-projections-florida-state-miami

Interesting they seem to be giving us a 2:1 chance of beating Clemson.

Also predicting Miami will beat FSU at a 39% chance.

And Duke will win out most likely. They are assuming VT and UNC have checked out; which may be right.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
And here are the odds for all possible title games:

Florida State vs. Duke: FSU 72%
Florida State vs. Miami: FSU 58%
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech: 66%

Clemson vs. Duke: Clemson 61%
Clemson vs. Miami: Miami 66%
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech: GT 58%
Did they give us 66% odds vs FSU or 34% in the title game?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
VT and UNC have not checked out. Both need 2 more wins to go bowling, and I promise that their kids want that. (if UNC can go bowling) Also, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, wants to lose to Duke in football. It is still embarrassing, no matter what. With that said, I don't know if they will beat Duke, but it won't be because they have "checked out".

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree with Alabama. Duke has been as lucky as good this year. They are disciplined and well coached, but they just aren't all that talented. I don't know that they will lose more than one, but I have to think they will lose once.

VT and UNC have not checked out. Both need 2 more wins to go bowling, and I promise that their kids want that. (if UNC can go bowling) Also, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, wants to lose to Duke in football. It is still embarrassing, no matter what. With that said, I don't know if they will beat Duke, but it won't be because they have "checked out".
You ARE correct, Sir!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Just beat Clemson. Then we will counts the chips where they fall.
We need to take care of business first. If we lose tomorrow because they beat us and not we beating our selves I can live with that. The Duke loss is burned in my memory because of how we lost, our mistakes and zebra help. Vpisu has had a week off, and Dukies play Tarholes with 4 days to prepare. I think there is a good chance Duke will lose one of those two and not out of possibility they lose both. Their luck has got to run out sometime.

I think the chemistry of this team is such that we will play our best game to give seniors a quality win and chance for a good bowl choice and stay alive for the ACCCG.

Time for Jackets to SWARM and STING the tigers bad!!!!
Go Jackets!!!!
THWG and Clempson