Fire Jimbo Fisher, Jon Gruden, Chip Kelley, Jim Harbaugh, etc

LibertyTurns

Banned
They don't have some of our fans.
So there’s a handful of Michigan fans where I work and they were all skeptical about retaining Harbaugh this year. They really quit on him last year. 2 games in & they want Harbaugh fired immediately.

FSU fans are irate beyond belief. Most don’t want Taggart coaching game 3. Most meaning I’m sure there’s a defender somewhere but have not run into 1 yet. Not 1. Zero.

UF fans are nauseous but not ready to burn Mullen at the stake yet. Consensus seems to be 2 years unless last weekend continues.

I only know a few A&M fans but they’re positive about Jimbo despite the close loss.

Rev Richt is wearing out his welcome rapidly with the U fans. I expect by end of season they’ll want him ousted. Right now they’re feeling neutered and only UF/FSU woes are giving them hope.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
So there’s a handful of Michigan fans where I work and they were all skeptical about retaining Harbaugh this year. They really quit on him last year. 2 games in & they want Harbaugh fired immediately.

FSU fans are irate beyond belief. Most don’t want Taggart coaching game 3. Most meaning I’m sure there’s a defender somewhere but have not run into 1 yet. Not 1. Zero.

UF fans are nauseous but not ready to burn Mullen at the stake yet. Consensus seems to be 2 years unless last weekend continues.

I only know a few A&M fans but they’re positive about Jimbo despite the close loss.

Rev Richt is wearing out his welcome rapidly with the U fans. I expect by end of season they’ll want him ousted. Right now they’re feeling neutered and only UF/FSU woes are giving them hope.
Dan Mullen will be in big trouble at Florida when they lose to Tennessee in Knoxville:cool::D They will be burning couches and furniture in Gainesville,Florida:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious: