Finally! Something pro-Tech on Bleacher Report

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
One of the best articles on CPJ I've seen yet. Really well done, and it's fun to see an appreciative angle.

There are at least a couple of factual errors therein. One is that we didn't play Georgia in the Orange Bowl. The other is...well...it'd be tacky for me to point that one out.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
And, now the entire mention of Orange Bowl is gone-- they threw out the good with the error. Oh well.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Noticed Brian Kelly is on that career list for wins. We aren't going up against some slouch on the other side.

I feel like I'm more worried about this game than most on here. I'm planning for the worst and hoping for the best but I feel like there's a lot of reasons ND can come out ahead....

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't believe BR let this article slip online, given all the big words and good grammar.

Love the Georgia fan pulling for Tech this weekend in the comments. Also, notice the one guy who calls the offense boring has an ex-MLB player as his handle. I suppose old grainy video of rich cowards spitting in the infield is more exciting than Justin Thomas.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Tech's blocking in 2014 was led by an All-ACC tackle who was a relative midget. Shaq Mason is 6'1" tall.

So they got the position wrong on this. It still is a pretty good article.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
One of the best articles on CPJ I've seen yet. Really well done, and it's fun to see an appreciative angle.

There are at least a couple of factual errors therein. One is that we didn't play Georgia in the Orange Bowl. The other is...well...it'd be tacky for me to point that one out.
Well now you've got me intrigued...