FCS kickoff anyone?

BisonJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone watching the FCS kickoff game tonight on ESPN? Charleston Southern @ North Dakota State. Nice little primer for the rest of college football.

On paper it looks like a good game between two top tens, but I suspect the Fargodome will make the difference.

On a personal note, I've been sitting in the tailgate line since 11:30 last night and have had a pair of cops separately ask me why I am studying. Ha!

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone watching the FCS kickoff game tonight on ESPN? Charleston Southern @ North Dakota State. Nice little primer for the rest of college football.

On paper it looks like a good game between two top tens, but I suspect the Fargodome will make the difference.

On a personal note, I've been sitting in the tailgate line since 11:30 last night and have had a pair of cops separately ask me why I am studying. Ha!

I'll probably take in some. CSU is the wife's alma mater. Drive by there several times a week. Should be a good team this year but I'm not sure they're ready for Fargo either.

Other note: just had a baby last week right across the highway from CSU.

BisonJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Excited to watch it in the background while I work. Anything or anyone in particular to look out for?
Nick Deluca for NDSU Could be a pro next year. I'm completely biased but j think Easton Stick (QB) has the gift. Only a sophomore though and needs to get the arm stronger.