Fall semester academics

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
B5QBUXyCcAAXw3S.jpg

the original tweet for retweeting:

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
This information really makes me glad that CPJ won enough big games this season to get off the warm/hot seat. He has really been running the program the right way from the get-go and never compromised about that even if the rumblings from impatient and frustrated fans may have gotten to him. I am impressed that he never seemed to "feel" the pressure of fan expectations in a manner that made him compromise how he directed the program in terms of discipline and classroom effort.

Other schools get to 10 win seasons and make conference championship games in large measure because they cannot boast this kind of scholarly achievement on the part of their players. That GPA is like a 3.74 at a typical liberal arts college.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
You know, for all of the talk about JHD getting his eligibility back, I was somewhat worried about this season's players having an issue with grades affecting their eligibility for the bowl. But that is how I am; preparing for the worst and hoping for the better.

Seeing the information in the swarmstats above, just about freaked me out. I had no idea how well GT's players have been doing. I have said in the past that Ma Tech eats her young. The effort these young men are putting in on the field and in the classroom is extraordinary.

Additionally, I hope that the AA gives the entire staff, coaches and tutors, a nice season-bonus for the work they did in helping GT's student-athletes be exactly that; good students and good athletes.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Only a student at GT who has gone through the fire and sweated the posting of final exams and grades can truly appreciate the the significance of this accomplishment. I finished with a 2.8 and worked my butt off and had no time for partying. To play a sport like football and maintain this grade point is truly amazing to me. I know they get help and all majors are not equally difficult but it seems that CPJ is putting together a winning program at a top academic school with many restrictions for admission. Proud to be Jacket.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
To me,the most important grade in there was Leggett.Has continuity over the next yrs is PARAMOUNT as he is the main force now at bback-after QB the most important player on team.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like our guys came to play school. I just finished another semester of getting reamed by my classes, so I can fully appreciate what our guys did, regardless of their majors.