ESPN Title Picks

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/78066/acc-title-game-predictions

This guy knows what's up:

Fortuna: As much improvement as FSU has shown defensively as of late, this Yellow Jackets offense is a different beast. It extends drives, shortens games and forces opposing offenses to overcompensate, which often means timely turnovers for the Jackets defense. No, Winston probably won't throw four picks again this week; the Seminoles are doomed if he does. By that same measure, Georgia Tech QB Justin Thomasprobably isn't turning it over in the red zone again, either. Riding high off wins over Clemson and Georgia, Georgia Tech does what it does on the ground, makes just enough plays defensively and wins the ACC title. Hey, I've picked against the Noles several times throughout this 28-game win streak and been wrong before. I only owe it to #FSUTwitter to pick against them again. Georgia Tech 26, FSU 24

The other 3 picks, not so much.

Let me get it out of the way: FSU is not getting respect, etc. etc.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the last time Fortuna picked us as the only one was against Clemson. We all know how that turned out.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
They all make some good points though. Nobody said, "high school tactics will fail in a Championship setting" etc (thanks Auburn!). And I agree that if FSU wins it's because the offense has a much better day and they find a way to score 30+.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
DTGT, that only works if you play in the SEC and beat up on 5-7 (or whatever they are) Kentucky. They are a good team, I swear!!