Equifax

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've been putting fraud alerts on my and my wife's SSNs. It really pisses me off that to put a permanent alert on you have to pay $10 to each of 3 companies. So that's $60 for two. It's not the money but the principle that I have to pay for these bastards not to take advantage of my personal information. They should be paying me for use of my info and not the other way around. {end of rant, I feel better}

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll just leave this right here...
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 9.45.37 PM.png

Last edited:

Jmonty71

Banned
Ha! Blows what??? That's the question.. Crack? Other player's butt cracks? The coach's mom? School classes?? The refs??? Just saying the choices are endless here.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry you are correct Jmonty. So many ways in which they blow. I had trouble uploading the Pic. Hopefully you can see this now.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I'll just leave this right here...
View attachment 2891
Equifax tanked my Transunion stock price as they got hammered from guilt by association, then a poor response to how they were handling the Equifax fiasco. Hey I got an idea, why don't we put a completely unqualified person in a leadership position? I'm sure she was a "people person". Brilliant.

Deleted member 2897

Compliance does not equal Security. But that is exactly the issue a non-qualified person would run into. If you don't know the material of what you're supposed to be in charge of, you could have a false sense of security (pun intended) by just following compliance rules. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Equifax tanked my Transunion stock price as they got hammered from guilt by association, then a poor response to how they were handling the Equifax fiasco. Hey I got an idea, why don't we put a completely unqualified person in a leadership position? I'm sure she was a "people person". Brilliant.

The market is dumb. Lots of sheeps in market, and Transunion getting pulled down with Equifax falls in line with what usually happens with the broader market. It's the throw the baby out with the bath water mentality. Lots of good companies in the same sector get hurt (in terms of stock price) when their rivals in the same sector have an "one off event" that triggers stock slides for companies in that sector. On the brightside, if you feel Transunion is a good buy for your investing objectives, then this represents a good buying opportunity for you...though last I checked, the price is starting to pull back from the initial Equifax shock.