East Carolina gets its "smack-talk" billboard on

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
e4d83d91141ae17d109538d217a4f6e9_400x1000.jpg.gif

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice troll ECU, but this idea that you now own the ACC Coastal is a little too much.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
When will the "experts" learn that UNC is trash???
I have been asking myself that for, what, like the last six years? I do not get why every year the "experts" think UNC is the up and coming team. Seems like just one year they would leave that prediction off and wait for them to actually have just one average to good year first. Then the next year they could announce them as a "dark horse" and most people would forgive them.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Nice troll ECU, but this idea that you now own the ACC Coastal is a little too much.

Don't take it to heart. It sure wasn't directed at us per say, really it wasn't. ECU has had a chip on their shoulder for many reason and for many years because of not being mention or considered joining the ACC. They've had to put up with the likes of UNCheat and NC State trolling them. The mafia four would never let them in for various of reason I won't go into in this post. I know a little about this, I've was born and lived here in NC before moving to Ga. to later enrolling at Georgia Tech. Didn't get to finish due to things.. and moved back to NC. I have family that have gone to all three schools and have been to a lot of games played between the three. Trust Me

I have been asking myself that for, what, like the last six years? I do not get why every year the "experts" think UNC is the up and coming team. Seems like just one year they would leave that prediction off and wait for them to actually have just one average to good year first. Then the next year they could announce them as a "dark horse" and most people would forgive them.

If you look at their recruiting classes (star rating) on paper they have some good athletes coming in. Good thing they don't play the game on paper base on ratings. Even with good recruits, it comes down to coaching those recruits. Those so called experts get paid for their opinion and a lot of writer's could've graduated from there. Journalism is a big thing as well as many other degrees at UNCheat.