Duke Roll Call

FlakJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Took us seven and a half hours, due to weather and traffic, but we made the trip! Should've only taken six and a half. Glad to be here, don't care what the forecast is!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have a volunteer project all morning, but will settle into my seat on the front row, Section HD, by kickoff.

Will be envying those of you who get to be there!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
FB_IMG_1443269614990.jpg

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Only $5?!? They should be paying more for seat-fillers on a day like today! If it was sunny that would be one thing, but in the rain? Come on! :D

Wonder how they will handle people complaining about their early purchase price. Good luck to them for selling any tickets in the future when the Weather Channel predicts rain.

Wish I could be there - too much to do at home to spend two weekends in a row out of town.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Well that was disheartening. If anyone wants to rally in an hour or two to drink beer/whiskey/whisky and catch some of the later games we are probably going to do some furniture shopping (we are in NC after all) and then I'm hoping to barter that time for more football time. We'll see how it goes

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan
What a disappointing day! We sat in cold drizzle to witness one of the worst performances I can remember. I have just learned via "find my iPhone" that my phone is still at Duke in the Small Circuit lot, while we are in Charlotte. Oh, and today is my birthday. :(

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
What a disappointing day! We sat in cold drizzle to witness one of the worst performances I can remember. I have just learned via "find my iPhone" that my phone is still at Duke in the Small Circuit lot, while we are in Charlotte. Oh, and today is my birthday. :(
Oooo...I'm sorry on every count. Get home safely, and I hope we see you soon!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

Bummer! @YJAlleyCat and I had a panic moment like that after the Tulane game, but it turned out better for us. See you Monday...