Duke/GT 10/5 set for an 8pm kick on ACC Network

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Was hoping for 3:30 so we could get appearances from Roman/Sheamus with WWE at State Farm that night. That's okay. I'll take BDS at night any time.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Duke is not good. I watched a bit of their OT win against Northwestern, then they barely beat UConn a week later at home. Their game this week against UNC is going to be a rock fight with both schools begging for basketball season by the end.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Duke is not good. I watched a bit of their OT win against Northwestern, then they barely beat UConn a week later at home. Their game this week against UNC is going to be a rock fight with both schools begging for basketball season by the end.
Agree. Duke is undefeated but with no impressive wins. As is typical, they have one of the P4's weakest opening schedules before starting ACC play. UNC should beat them unless the elite TFG defense shows up again.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Agree. Duke is undefeated but with no impressive wins. As is typical, they have one of the P4's weakest opening schedules before starting ACC play. UNC should beat them unless the elite TFG defense shows up again.
Must watch the Duke UNC game to learn from the minister of mayhem.
Then do the opposite.

Sugar3ThousandPounds

Georgia Tech Fan
If you're a fan of night games (I am), the ACC Network and CW TV deals have been such a blessing. 2 more potential slots for night games that we didn't have before. The 8PM ACCN game is probably one of the last picks amongst the networks since it goes up against the ESPN Game of the Week, but it doesn't matter to me how we get there

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
To old and to far to pull a 5 hour drive. You are a better man than me.

On way up we get a motel room in Newnan - freshen up, get nice steak .. do game.
Id love to do that but have a second job doing a high school football score show until midnight on Fridays. Love that I get to sleep in. Won't leave until 3 to head up there and get back 12 hours later lol