Dublin Roll Call

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
4 of us (wife, daughter and brother), section 127, Row P.

One additional comment: if when we are wrapping up the win at the end of the game, all the Techies should bombard FSu with chants of “ ACC, ACC, ACC, etc”. In my book, FSu is now lower than any SEC school ( I’m not including the community college to the east, ‘cause I used the word “school “ in that sentence).

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I have a brother and nephew over there repping for GT.

Living in Florida, I also sail with a guy that just happens to be on the FSU Board of Governors and is Ireland also. A former fighter pilot and a really good guy. I hope to be able to give him some friendly abuse in coming days!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
4 of us (wife, daughter and brother), section 127, Row P.

One additional comment: if when we are wrapping up the win at the end of the game, all the Techies should bombard FSu with chants of “ ACC, ACC, ACC, etc”. In my book, FSu is now lower than any SEC school ( I’m not including the community college to the east, ‘cause I used the word “school “ in that sentence).
OK Towaliga here is what need you to do before tomorrow ( oops today is only Thursday so you have some time.)

Go to the store buy some comic books and coloring books and put them om the FSU bench this will get the FSU players from thinking about the game.
( Hint remember this are for the FSU players so the comic books need to be something like Archie and Jughead so they can read them. Now on the coloring books make them something easy to color, Also you will need some coloring crayons use only the 8 in a box so they don't have to think too much the box of 64 is way too much for them. Also don't get them the coloring pencils because by the end of the first quarter they would need to be sharpened, and you would need to get pencil sharpeners and we are talking about FSU players and they ain't engineers so they don't know how to use them.

enjoy the game and bring us back a win.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
I also sail with a guy that just happens to be on the FSU Board of Governors and is Ireland also. A former fighter pilot and a really good guy.
I hope your honorable fighter pilot, good guy, sleeveless friend has an insufferable year after losing to the us, and everyone else.

Go Jackets! ;)
stop whatever GIF

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I hope your honorable fighter pilot, good guy, sleeveless friend has an insufferable year after losing to the us, and everyone else.

Go Jackets! ;)
stop whatever GIF
Me too! I want to be able to give him some serious trouble! I don't to think about the stuff I will have to tolerate if we lose!

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
Will probably ask again tomorrow when we're enroute to Dublin, but does anyone know if there will be live music at any of the 3 GT fan bars tomorrow before the game?

Trying to decide which one to potentially go to.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Will probably ask again tomorrow when we're enroute to Dublin, but does anyone know if there will be live music at any of the 3 GT fan bars tomorrow before the game?

Trying to decide which one to potentially go to.
I went to toners and 51. I don’t think either one will have live music, but 51 was definitely my favorite of the 2