Do you have a prediction / favorite ACC

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Kansas. I think I win the pool if they are the champions. And, I have a decent chance to have all four of my teams win this weekend.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
My allegiances are obvious, so food for thought as a GT fan only...

UNC in the championship = business as usual. Problem for me is Roy Williams is tough to root for. He more or less out-talents teams and does little in the way of in-game adjustments to a fault sometimes.

UVA = most enjoyable style, imo, for those into great basketball on both ends of the court. Drawback is they may enter elite territory and separate from GT i.e., head-to-head recruiting battles would become much harder. This is my pick if I were a non-GT/non-'Cuse fan, but I think the drawback has me leaning to UNC.

ND = similar drawback to UVA... don't need ND separating from the us/the pack either. Plus, they're ND, and while this isn't football I don't understand why they're worth cheering for.

Cuse = Their success does no harm to GT from what I can tell. Offense is hard to watch at times. Defense at least brings something different to the table from many of the rest, though UVA's defense is better.