Depth chart for Clemson

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...pdf/2014-15/depth_chart_event/depth_chart.pdf

Things of note:
1. Shawn Greene is listed as starting NT (thought he was questionable?)
2. Perkins sharing top billing with Zenon at Aback
3. Days starting at B, but we already knew that
4. Kyle Travis still starting at DE
5. Braun still starting over Shamire

Zach is gonna get his time at Bback, CPJ has already said that. But what he didn't say is if Days will get any snaps a Aback while Zach is at B. I doubt it now that Perk is back. Also, it would be nice to have two fresh Bbacks in the 4th qtr.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I still don't get why some are so enamored by the whole "Days needs to move back to AB to help the blocking" thing. I could understand if our running game/offense has suffered since Days has been at BB, but it's quite the contrary. Not only our running game, but our entire offense has improved since Days has been moved to BB. We're putting up season highs in rushing totals, and point totals. It's not like we've been doing it against scrubs either...Pitt and UVA have two of the top defenses in the country. Our biggest plays of the season have come in the last 3 games as well.

Some on here want to give the OL most of the credit...but go back and look at the tape. Sure there are some plays that the OL probably did most of the work (think the huge run for a TD against NCSt), but a lot of it has been because Days is a bull and has carried defenders/broken tackles for extra yards, or he makes the right cut to get the extra yards. A good RB can make OLs look good as well.

Why don't we ride the hot hand, as CPJ is doing by starting Days ahead of Laskey, and let everything work itself out.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
this is usually more accurate than the official depth chart. There are some notable changes on this one as well.

Sometimes I feel like an intern puts the official depth chart together[/QUOTE]

a couple of interesting things on this one, interesting to see step ahead of Miltonand where is Harrell? (I was hoping for much better things from him after his return from injury)

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
https://georgiatech.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

this is usually more accurate than the official depth chart. There are some notable changes on this one as well.

Sometimes I feel like an intern puts the official depth chart together
Someone needs to email them and let them know the offense is the Spread Option, not the Triple Option...

Anyone else notice they have Byerly listed as the backup QB and punter? I did not know this...

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
a couple of interesting things on this one, interesting to see step ahead of Miltonand where is Harrell? (I was hoping for much better things from him after his return from injury)
I think Step started instead of Milton last week. Not positive about that, but I know he was in early.